Football Bet of the Day: Pescara to put on a show
- Tobias Gourlay's dipping into the Italian second tier and hoping to come up with a few goals- According to the website free soccer tips pages!
- Pescara v Trapani
- Sunday 14:00
- In Scotland yesterday, Celtic didn't go quite as wild as we'd hoped at Celtic Park. The hosts beat Aberdeen 2-1, but didn't really capitalise on the visitors playing a lot of the second half with 10 men and left us short of the handicap mark.
- We've come to Italy today for the Serie B match between 13th-placed Pescara and 19th-placed Trapani. The hosts drew their last home soccer tips guide 2-2 with 17th-placed Venezia and we like the price on them landing Over 2.5 Goals again this afternoon.
- Since the start of this season, Luciano Zauri's Dolphins have delivered Over 2.5 Goals in 6/8 league games at the Stadio Adriatico. They have scored themselves in 7/8, while notching just a couple of clean sheets.
- The visiting Maroons have been similarly prolific in their away games. In their first season back at this level, Trapani are yet lớn keep a clean sheet on their travels, conceding more away goals (19 in eight games) than anyone else in the league. At the other end, they have scored in 5/8 and we reckon they can help make contribution towards today's Over hai.5 Goals punt.